Join Us for this Farm-to-Table Event sponsored by Wellspan Gettysburg Hospital
We are thrilled to host Wellspan’s Chef Rosario Campiri on Thursday, October 13 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. for a night of bold fall flavors and wine pairings inspired by the Mediterranean. Join us as Chef Campiri demonstrates techniques and tricks of the trade useful for every course of a gourmet meal. Learn knife techniques to trim and season a roast lamb loin, how to make a quick saute, how to work with rhubarb, and for dessert, how to make a pie crust from scratch. The evening’s demonstration includes wine paired with a beautiful menu of dishes prepared with fresh ingredients, including:
- Heirloom Tomato and Avocado Salad with Balsamic Glaze w/Rose Petal Salt, Oven Roasted Asparagus, Red Peppers, Zucchini, and Portabella Mushrooms served along with Grilled Multigrain Ciabatta Bread.
- Local Artisan Cheeses, Smoked Meats, Grapes, Mellon & Berry Platter.
- Seared Diver Sea Scallop Bites w/ Roasted Corn Pico di Gallo
- Fall Root Vegetables Stuffed Hazelnut Crusted Chicken Breast w/Frangelico Cream Sauce/Fresh Chives
- New Zealand Lamb Loin Chops w/ Crispy Herb and Leek Crust
- Sauté of Spinach, Kale, and Assorted Leafy Greens. Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Shallots
- Adams County Apple, Rhubarb and Cranberry Croustade w/Pineapple Sorbet
Thursday, October 13, 2016
$36 for members/$40 for non-members
Adams County Arts Council Education Center
125 South Washington Street
Gettysburg, PA 17325
For more information, call (717) 334-5006 or send us an email.