2019 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Arts Classes and Summer Camps – Jan- Dec
- Arts and culinary classes for all ages and camps for children. MORE INFORMATION
In The Gallery – Jan- Dec
- Rotating exhibits by local artists in the Robert C. Hoffman C. E. T. Gallery. MORE INFORMATION
First Friday – Jan- Dec, 5 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Opening receptions meet and greet the artists, special events, and refreshments each month on Gettysburg’s First Friday.
3rdThursday Noon Brown Bag Lunch series – March through December
- Free arts and cultural programs each 3rd Thursday at 12 noon. MORE INFORMATION
Music Day – March 30, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Free open house with demonstrations, instrument petting zoo, and performances to inspire children to learn and love music.
Read Between the Vines- April 4, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Enjoy wine & cheese with Cheryl Kelly, Sales Manager for Penguin Random House, as she previews new books for your book club and summer reading list. MAKE A RESERVATION
Annual Recyclable Art Contest & Exhibit – April 5- 27
- Students create works of art using recycled materials. Awards: April 27 @ 12 noon.
Tee it Up Fore the Arts Golf Tournament – April 25, The Links
- Noon: Registration, Driving Range, Putting Green, 1 p.m. Shotgun Start
16th Annual Juried Art Exhibition – May 30- June 21
- Schmucker Art Gallery, Gettysburg College
- Annual exhibit of regional artists.
- Opening reception May 31, 5- 7 p.m. with awards at 6 p.m.
- MORE INFORMATION
STAR Grant – November 1
- Deadline to apply for funding for Adams County arts projects in the coming year.
10th Annual Gingerbread Celebration & Holiday Mart – Dec 5, 6, 7, Location TBD
- See amazing gingerbread houses, enjoy children’s activities, and get the perfect handmade gift at the mart.
Gettysburg New Year’s Eve Celebration – December 31
- Entertainment at downtown venues, fireworks and party in Lincoln Square.
*Events, unless otherwise noted, will be held at the ACAC Arts Education Center, 125 South Washington St, Gettysburg.
For more information, contact ACAC at (717) 334-5006 or email@example.com.
Other upcoming events!
CALL TO MEMBER ARTISTS: Our next members show will be themed, Winter Wonderland, and is scheduled for the month of February in the Gallery. For more information and to reserve, please contact Wendy Heiges at firstname.lastname@example.org.