Drawing Treasured Portraits, Tuesdays, July 7-21, 10:30-12:30 p.m.
Everyone appreciates a beautiful portrait whether it’s someone well known or someone close to your heart. Learn how to draw a portrait that looks like the person you would like to capture on paper. You will learn a variety of skills that will help you create a treasured piece of your own.
Stanley Gilmore, $60 ($65) materials list provided
- Structural framework in drawing a face
- Rendering eyes, noses, and mouths
- Creating hair, beards, mustaches, etc.
- Drawing a baby or young child
- Drawing young teenager to a senior adult
- Much more
- Drawing pad of quality paper 9 by 12
- Kneaded eraser
- HB, 2b pencil
- Tortillion blenders
- Must have access to a printer
Tuesdays, July 7-21, 10:30-12:30 p.m.
Date(s) - 07/07/2020 - 07/21/2020
10:30 am - 12:30 pm