Agreement: Submission of work to the exhibition will constitute an agreement to comply with rules, conditions and requirements listed on this form.
- Entries must be the original work of the submitting artist and completed within the past three years. (2016 through the entry deadline).
- Works should be no larger than 60 inches, framed/hang-ready or display dimensions, in any direction.
- Entries may NOT have been accepted for exhibition in prior ACAC juried art exhibitions.
- ACAC and Schmucker Art Gallery reserve the right to reject any work.
- All work must be free standing or hang-ready.
- Labeled work must include title, date, price or insurance value if not for sale, and artist’s name.
- No prints or copies of original works will be accepted. Digital prints will be considered original art only if accompanied by the artist’s statement confirming same.
- Once an item has been accepted it may not be withdrawn or the conditions of sale changed without the consent of the Art Exhibition Committee.
- Art sales do not include reproduction rights. The artist and buyer must negotiate separately.
- Artwork receiving request of purchase will be sold on a “first-come/first-served” basis.
- Artwork purchased but not collected will be retained by ACAC. Every effort will be made to contact the buyer. If the sale remains incomplete after 3 months, the artist can reclaim the work.
- ACAC & Schmucker Gallery reserve the right to photograph work for publicity and education purposes. Please indicate any objections in writing and attach to entry form.
- ACAC & Schmucker Gallery are not responsible for storage of artwork after June 20, 2020.
Images must be a .jpg file format at 300 dpi and no larger than 5 MB in size for each image. Please label each saved image as follows: #1.JohnDoe.MyGreenPainting.jpg
Entry time has ended