ACAC Announces Winners of Annual “Tee It Up FORE the Arts” Golf Tournament
Photo Caption: First place winners of the 8th Annual Tee It Up FORE the Arts golf tournament, sponsored by Enbridge
Gettysburg, PA –On April 27th, golf enthusiasts came together at The Links of Gettysburg to participate in the Adams County Arts Council’s 8th annual golf tournament. The beautiful weather was the backdrop to a fun-filled day of golf, food, and community. The event was a success, with 112 golfers on 28 teams competing for tournament prizes.
The tournament was generously sponsored by Enbridge, KVG, WellSpan, and Taney Corp. Golfers enjoyed a chance to win a current model Vespa for a hole in on shot on the 10th hole offered by sponsor Battlefield Harley Davidson, and Giant Food generously donated snacks on the fourth hole.
The winners were as follows:
- First Place:Russ Arrighi, Pete Hull, Jerry Dougherty, and Craig Walker
- Second Place:Vince Woolgar, Brad Potterfield, Mike Robinson, and Devin McGee
- 9th Place Winners:Mike Cogliano, Andy Seebold, Charlie Marley, and Mike Clifford
- 19th Place Winners: Frank Bender, Mike Castaldi, Steve Oden, and David Fragale
- Straightest Drive on Hole 10 Winner: Holly Purdy
- Closest to the Pin Winner (Male): Mike Yost
- Closest to the Pin Winner (Female): Heidi Stone
“We are thrilled with the success of this year’s golf tournament,” said Lisa Cadigan, Executive Director of the Adams County Arts Council. “The funds raised from this event make it possible for ACAC to offer the highest quality arts education opportunities to everyone in the Adams County community. Thank you to our sponsors, participants, and volunteers who made this event possible, and to Stu Kravitz for his dedicated work on this event every year.”
For more information about the Adams County Arts Council and its upcoming events and programs, please visit www.adamsarts.org.
Contact: Lisa Cadigan Executive Director Adams County Arts Council 125 S Washington St. Gettysburg, PA 17325 Phone: (717) 334-5006 Email: [email protected].
The mission of the Adams County Arts Council is to cultivate an arts-rich community.